Last Updated on September 2, 2020 by Jamie
Are you a health-nut? Then you’re probably aware that proteins are a critical component in any diet, and this is because it is involved with a wide range of crucial functions in the human body. Proteins act as enzyme carriers or hormones. They form building blocks for your body’s tissues and organs. This function helps to structurally support the body. They are also involved in repairing and building body tissue.
What do we mean when we say protein powder?
Protein powder is an extract from various sources, such as plants or animals, through the use of heat or enzymes. The protein extracts undergo processing to remove any impurities such as water, fats, and carbohydrates so that what remains is pure edible protein that can be added to one’s diet.
Protein powder as a supplement
Doing this enables you to directly measure your protein intake.
Protein powder can be used as a supplement in your diet if you want to boost your body and help it repair damaged tissue or if you’re going to build your muscles. Therefore, the egg protein powder is an excellent way to provide your body with the necessary proteins amounts it needs to grow and repair itself sufficiently.
· It is a great source of quality protein.
Sometimes, finding food that have high protein quantities can be a little bit hard. If you often find yourself in this position then you need to get yourself some protein supplements. As we said earlier, proteins are essential to growth and development. If your body is deprived of this very important micro-nutrient, you may find yourself experiencing some health problems such as slowed metabolism, weakness, and muscle mass loss.
· Weight management
When you include protein supplements in your diet, you tend to be fuller for longer, which tricks your brain and encourages you to reduce the portions of food you eat and also helps you cut back on unnecessary snacking.
There is a wide range of protein powders which have been extracted from different sources like eggs, whey, soy, and hemp, etc.
Egg protein powder is the most effective protein supplement available to buyers today. It has the most vital amino acids in sufficient measures, which makes it the best alternative if you want to grow your muscles. The PDCAAS, which measures protein quality, rates egg white powder with 1.0 which means it has the best protein quality.
Whey powder is extracted from milk. It’s soluble in water and is more prevalent among athletes. It has all the essential amino acids needed by the body making it a complete protein.
Soy protein powder supplements are often used as an alternative for vegans.
Hemp seeds also have important amino acids, making them another excellent protein supplement alternative for vegans.
Egg white protein powder
Eggs are labeled as the gold standard for their proteins quality because they have the best protein quality when you compare them to other sources. They’re also excellent as an alternative to people who can’t use dairy protein extracts.
Finding the right egg white powder is not easy because many companies make a wide variety of egg powder products. Lucky for you, we’ve narrowed down the products to Now sport egg white protein powder and MRM egg white protein powder. Let’s find out which of the two is better.
Now sport egg white protein powder v MRM egg white protein powder.
Now Sport Egg White Protein Powder
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- 16 G PROTEIN PER SERVING: An excellent natural source of high-quality protein to add to your daily smoothie!
- HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: Good quality proteins rate well on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score, the most accurate measurement of a protein’s quality, and this protein rates as one of the highest quality proteins available.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Now sport egg white protein powder is a product of Now Foods, made from different sources of egg products to bring you a high-quality protein powder for the best health benefits. It has excellent scores on the PDCAAS index, making it one of the best products on the market.
· It is pasteurized, which helps deactivate the avidin glycoprotein, eliminating biotin-binding, thereby reducing the chances of bacterial infection.
· The product has no artificial sweeteners.
· The product contains no steroids and can thus be used by athletes and people who want to avoid supplements that contain steroids.
· The product only contains dry egg white powder and no other supplements.
· It is a great post work out shake.
· It’s not hormone and antibiotic-free. Now sport egg white protein powder has not been approved as a hormone-free product and may cause hormonal imbalances. It would be best for you to consult the manufacturer before making a purchase.
· It may have an odd smell for people with sensitive noses, especially if it’s not stored well because it doesn’t have any artificial flavors.
MRM egg white protein powder
- MRM Natural Egg White Protein Powder contains 23g of protein from 6 large eggs; Dairy- & gluten-free
- Egg whites are high in protein & have high biological value, plus essential amino acids & sulfur
- Natural egg whites are a low-fat, low-cholesterol protein that is lactose-free & paleo diet-friendly
- Proprietary blend contains egg albumen & Digest-ALL AP that supports digestion & nutrient absorption
- Supports lean muscle mass development & increases satiety; Zero carbohydrates, fats or cholesterol
MRM egg white protein powder contains no proteins or carbohydrates and is rich in amino acids and proteins rich in Sulphur. It helps build and repair muscles, which makes it an excellent supplement for bodybuilders and people who want to add some mass. It contains 23 grams of proteins in one scoop.
· It’s excellent for muscle-building and muscle tissue repair.
· It has no carbohydrates and fats.
· It has zero cholesterol.
· It has added enzymes for better digestion.
· It is dairy-free and gluten-free.
· It is lactose-free.
· It’s easily soluble in any liquid and tastes delicious.
· It has a nice flavor.
· MRM egg white protein powder may contain trace amounts of soy or milk since it’s manufactured alongside other dairy products.
· May cause gastric distress for some people.
Protein supplements are great for muscle growth and general health because they help your body in many different ways that you can’t do without them. Egg protein powder is the best among the bunch because it has the highest quality of proteins. Its recommended for bodybuilders and athletes because of its excellent quality over quantity.
MRM egg white protein powder is better than Now sport egg white protein powder because of its apparent benefits and the fact that it has added enzymes that help digest the proteins. Therefore, your body gets to absorb and put more proteins compared to Now sport egg white protein powder.