It can be difficult to work out and lose weight. With so much to do each day, you just can’t be at the gym all the time. That’s a reality for most people. It may be possible, however, to improve your results with a vibration machine at home.
Vibrating fitness machines have been becoming more popular lately, claiming to provide fitness benefits just from the vibration on its own. heck out the best vibration machines to see if one might just help you along.
Pinty 2000W Whole Body Vibration Machine
- 【SUPERPOWER & QUIET MOTOR】Pinty’s latest vibration machine features a 2000W motor, effectively and quietly shakes your whole body while you enjoy your favorite music flowing out of the integrated MP3 player
- 【LED MONITOR WITH PRESET PROGRAMS】10 different preset programs and 180 speed adjustments guarantee the appropriate workout intensity for every user, the easy-to-operate LED monitor displays mode, time, pulse, BMI as well as speed for you to conveniently monitor your body
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABLE】Solid metal frame with weight capacity up to 330 lbs., base board finished in non-toxic premium non-skid ABS, durable and anti-static, equipped with caster wheels for easy transport
- 【PERFECT FOR DAILY USE】Comes with two detachable resistance straps for you to work out your arms and upper body in various positions. Perfect exercise equipment for daily use
- 【IMPROVE OVERALL HEALTH】Our body vibrating machine proved to help burn body fat, improve flexibility, relieve chronic pains, and promote muscle strength & blood circulation
This vibration machine by Pinty allows you to stand and work out like you normally would, but with a few extra features that set it apart from your regular exercise machine. Set it to one of the ten preset programs to begin your workout. With 180 speed adjustments, everyone from beginners to experts can get started without feeling overwhelmed.
The Pinty Body Vibration Platform is made specifically to make working out enjoyable with an integrated MP3 player included right inside. Listen to music that you set on the LED monitor, which will tell you the time, pulse, and your BMI too. Work out your arms with the included detachable resistance straps to move in various ways and spice up your exercise.
- The noise level is very low
- It does have wheels when assembled, making it easy to move
- Easy to put together quickly
- The power and range are valuable to all users
- The shaking is still too powerful for some people
- There have been known to be small problems with the MP3
Super Deal Crazy Fit Full Body Vibration Platform Machine
- Whole-Body Vibration - Vibration machines have become one of the most popular passive exercise equipment today. This kind of machine helps in maintaining reflex reactions, thus burning calories and fat. SUPER DEAL crazy work out fit vibration machine can help you lose weight while increasing your body flexibility. It helps your body process fat 30 times faster than running. 10 minutes on this vibration platform equals 1 hour of jogging!
- Why we love SUPER DEAL vibration machine - Upgraded ABS shell ensures more durability and stability; Ergonomic design loads capacity up to 350 lbs; Anti-slip coating designed to prevent sliding; LED display shows time, speed and burnt fat making your workout visible; Small compact size can be used anywhere & easy to carry and store. Comes with Arm cords, Remote control ,Resistance Bands and detailed manual...everything you need.
- Functional and High Efficient - Adjustable vibration speed (1 to 99) to suit different needs, remote easily controls the speed at the click of a button. Offering variety of exercise modes, allow you to try different vibration exercises or combine the vibration exercise with normal workout, sit-up, push-up, yoga ,etc. Perfect for sports training, weight loss, burning fat. Lab tested to improve muscle strength, flexibility & circulation.
- Quiet operation - Equipped with 4 anti-slip feet that has vacuum suction and rubber protective surface to prevent it from sliding while exercising. Imagine you can improve your health and build a better shape while watching TV at home or in your office
- With this workout machine, you can have your routine exercise done in only 10 minutes everyday. What you’ll get is a better shape and enhanced metabolism, increased bone mineral density and even reduction of the stress elevation levels!
The ergonomic design of the SUPER DEAL Full Body Vibration Platform is able to hold up to 350 pounds, making this a great work out machine for people seeking to lose weight. Whether you jog in place on it or do standing exercises, you won’t slip thanks to the coating, while the LED display will show you how your workout is going and what calories you’re burning.
Take this tiny vibration machine anywhere you need to go. Thanks to its small size, it’s perfect for carrying with you on vacation or moving it from room to room. Attach those arm cords, set the remote control, and get going. With an adjustable vibration speed of 1 to 99 and many exercise modes, everyone can figure out how to get started easily.
- Quiet enough that you can use it while your kids are sleeping
- Easy to use for a number of exercises
- Much less expensive than other models, making it perfect for the home
- Simple to store thanks to the size
- There are minimal instructions if you’re a beginner
- You can’t use the music setting when the vibration is on
Bio Quake X550 Dual Motor Mini Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
- Powerful dual motor: 500-watt linear motor and a 300-watt oscillation (pivotal) motor producing a G-force up to 18.1G
- 3 pre-programmed workouts, 3 user-programmable workouts
- Features 60 speeds of oscillation and 60 speeds of vibration independently controlled
- Remote control allows you to adjust oscillation, vibration, program and time
- Includes black isometric balance straps and complete user guide
This Bio Quake vibration platform allows for oscillation, producing tons of vibrations to go along with the 3 pre-programmed workout and 3 user-programmable workouts. You have 60 speeds of oscillation to choose from, along with 60 speeds of vibration that you can control independently. No matter what type of workout you want, this machine can be tailored to your needs.
Use the remote control to adjust the oscillation, vibration, program, and time without having to lean down every time you want to change something. Don’t worry about getting distracted and tripping up either, since the balance straps are meant to keep you in place. Beginner or experts find that this is a great option, especially with the complete user guide included.
- Large and sturdy plate meant to hold your weight
- Strong enough to use for short workouts when you have time
- Small and easy to transport with no extra bars or poles
- You can adjust the feet so multiple people can use it comfortably
- The hooks connecting the armbands are not durable
- The customer services is poor when it comes to broken product
Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform
- IMPROVE FITNESS & FLEXIBILITY: The Hurtle Vibration Platform Trainer features a revolutionary design for fitness that’s fun - Vibrating exercise machine style for full body sports training
- HOME GYM EXERCISE: Introduce next-generation sports gym training in the comfort of your own home with simple electric plug-in operation - Vibration exercise stimulates your muscles while training
- LOSE WEIGHT & BURN FAT: Benefits from vibration exercise go far beyond building muscle, you will also enjoy boosting metabolism, improving circulation and building core strength simultaneously
- VIBRATING PLATFORM: Dynamic oscillating motion technology allows whole body vibration for full body fitness & strength training - Lab tested exercise machine also helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
- ABS, THIGHS & BUTTOCKS: Target the entire body with the high-powered vibration motor providing over 2300+ revolutions per minute - Includes detachable handheld resistance bands for arm and upper body exercises
Stand up on the Hurtle Fitness Vibration platform and have your routine exercise done in only 15 minutes a day. When you’re finished, this workout machine is so small that it’s easy to store. Make use of the oscillation to get every section of your body, and use the included cords to give you a real full-body workout.
There are 20 levels of adjustable speeds on this vibration machines so that you can set it to work exactly as you need. Regardless of your skill level, you’re able to get a good workout in a short amount of time. Since it’s mostly silent too, it’s easy to turn on the TV while you’re getting in your minutes for the day.
- Powerful vibrations let you only use it for short times a day
- Easy to do stretches and exercises on the small platform
- Small enough that it can even be transported around with you
- Cheap enough to work for people who don’t want to go to the gym
- It’s best to use it on a solid foundation, or it will shake the floor
- The power cord is pretty short, so you need to be near an outlet
What is a Vibration Machine?
Vibration machines are machines that vibrate. Yes, it’s a little obvious, but basically, you’ll sit or stand on a platform that vibrates at different rates and depths. The claim with these machines is that the vibrations will contract your muscles, exercising them.
Like a recumbent bike, these machines are very low-intensity, which is why they’re perfect for people who can’t do intensive exercise usually. If you’re recovering from an injury, or are a little older, vibration machines allow you to work out without putting unnecessary strain on your joints and bones. In conjunction with normal exercise, they can assist in weight loss as well.
Why Buy a Top Rated Vibration Machine for Your Home?
A vibration machine is a good component of any training regimen and perfect for a home gym. While the vibrations alone can’t get you to your fitness goals, they can increase your results and add some novelty to a training routine that’s gotten a little bit stale over time. As you use one, you may even notice that your flexibility is improving and your balance is better.
The vibrations not only work to improve your motor skills, but can help with weight loss and body shaping too. As they hit certain parts of your body, your circulation can improve, you can burn some calories, and strengthen your muscles too.
From losing weight to getting rid of cellulite, vibration machines can be a big help. They work to increase your circulation and lymphatic drainage in order to remove toxins and break down fat cells in the body. They can even stimulate the desire to exercise, which allows you to even prevent the formation of cellulite in the first place.
>> See also our guide to best stepper machines if you are looking to burn serious calories
For Specific Conditions
Beyond weight loss and strength-training, people who can’t normally do intensive exercise have found benefits in vibration machines. For instance, people with conditions like MS can still improve their muscle strength without experiencing intensive fatigue or overheating.
This is the same reason why elderly people, and those with conditions like arthritis or fibromyalgia, have been benefiting from vibration fitness as well.
If you have a condition which normally can’t be fixed by medication, or which makes it difficult to perform regular exercise, you may benefit from using vibrations. This even includes conditions like Parkinsons and osteoporosis.
What You Need to Consider when Buying a Vibration Machine
There are a few different styles of whole-body vibration machines, meaning that you don’t just want to pick out one and hope that it works. Before you make that purchase, think about what you want your machine to do for you, what sort of vibration you have in mind, and what benefits you’re looking for.
Start with Style
First off, think about the style that you want. You can get a basic oscillation machine, which will use one singular motion to help you lose weight, improve circulation, and increase your blood flow.
Machines like this are easy to use, but if you want something newer, go for dual vibration. Dual vibration models are the newest ones, with two vibrating modes to help you lose weight, manage pain, and increase your bone density.
Then there’s also Tri-Planar and sonic. Tri-Planar will be more intense. This is why it’s mostly used by professional athletes to improve strength. Sonic is used by many professionals too, since they’re hard to use for most people.
The speed of vibration affects your results in the end, but this is linked to the style you buy. For instance, if you buy something like a sonic machine, you’ll have a wide array of vibrations, while dual platforms have the highest speeds.
Check on your specific machine to figure out which speed will work best for you and your goals, but don’t just buy the machine with the greatest speed. Especially if you’re new to vibration machines, make sure your machine can support the level you want to work out at instead of starting you at the highest level of intensity.
Consider what you want your machine to be used for. If you’re working out just at home, you don’t need something heavy-duty that are used for commercial purposes. If you’re just working out in your spare time, you don’t need a machine that’s made for professional athletes.
Look for a machine that stimulates your muscles if you need, or that helps you lose weight. You’ll want it to be comfortable and to be something that you can use without harming yourself or dealing with something that’s too powerful.
How Does a Vibration Machine Work?
It’s pretty simple: the vibrations in the machine lets your muscles contract and relax. Your muscles will burn energy as the vibrations work, which is why the body will feel warm, the same way you’d feel during a workout. All of this means that less time is needed to work out your muscle groups and that you’ll be able to burn fat at the same time.
Using the Machine
All you have to do is stand, sit, lie on, or do exercises on the vibrating platform. The vibrations will hit your body tissues, tendons, and muscles, improving your coordination and balance while warming up your body. You can’t just stand there and do nothing, but they can help improve your overall workout.
How Many Calories Do You Burn?
This is the biggest question people have. Since vibration machines can use up to 90 percent of your muscles at once, you can activate your muscles to burn more energy over time. When you work out then, it will be easier to burn calories and to get started.
This does not mean that you can do nothing though. You do need to work out on your own, and the number of calories will depend on your specific workout, along with your body and height. Really, the estimates vary depending on your body weight and height, but it is generally agreed upon that you will be able to lose a few more calories than normal.
You have a lot of options when it comes to working out in general, and more options when you’re picking out a vibration machine. These machines have been known to help you workout smarter and can help you feel better with short workouts done daily.
Pick out the one that will work for your home and fitness level and see how a vibration fitness machine may improve your health and wellness.
Other reviews you might like:
Jodie is a professional writer and is addicted to cross fit.