Would it not be great to enhance your body, skin, nails, and hair’s appearance while still enjoying better digestive and cognitive health? Well, if that is something that pokes your curiosity, then you would want to try collagen protein powder.
But what exactly is collagen, and why is it important? Collagen is a naturally occurring connective protein in your cartilage, skin, and tendons. It’s the substance that holds you together.’ Now, since collagen production tends to slow down with age, taking a supplement can help you give your body a boost.
It is because of this that there has been a considerable increase in the popularity of collagen protein powder in the last five years. It’s essentially a dietary protein additive that helps promote healthy and stronger bones as well as gut health. It also enhances the strength of your nails, skin, and hair, making you look and feel youthful.
Most collagen powders are usually unflavored, which means you can mix them into food or drinks and won’t sense any bad smell or taste. Sounds great, right? This guide rounded up an elite selection of the best collagen protein powder currently on the market. The amazing part about them is that they are all readily available online on Amazon. Shop through these four picks and try them out. You will be glad you did!
Sports Research Premium Collagen Peptides Powder
With hundreds of positive reviews on Amazon, this Premium Collagen Peptides Powder is undoubtedly a favorite for many. It is sourced from bovine hide, and the Keto and Paleo organizations certify it. It is also non-GMO and free of any gluten or preservatives.
Why We Picked It
· The powder is Matcha flavored and blend well whether you take it as an adding to food or drink. It is also suitable for people who want to limit their sugar intake as it contains no sugar.
· Designed to amplify the advantages of collagen protein with hydrolyzed type I & III collagen.
· 3rd party verified for proof of non-GMO and Keto/Paleo approved.
· It will improve your nail, skin, and bone, joint and gut health
· Zero artificial additives; Top Notch didn’t use any artificial additives when preparing the supplement. No coloring, binding agents, chemicals, or artificial sweeteners.
· One hundred percent guarantee: If you don’t like the product, message the company, and you will get your full refund without questions. The company stands behind the product 100%.
In a Nutshell
· Comes from bovine hide an Japanese Matcha
· 100 % pure collagen protein
· Non-GMO and free of hormones and preservatives
· Mixes smoothly in both cold and hot liquids
Hearthy Foods, Halal Collagen, Grass-Fed Type I and Type III
Thanks to Hearthy Foods’ Hallal Collagen, vegetarians are no longer excluded from the many benefits that come with collagen supplements. The product is made from grass-fed collagen, which makes it possible for you to have better joints, skin, and immunity, which can go a long way in protecting you from many diseases.
Why we picked it
· Top/best collagen protein powder: Prepared according to Muslim doctrines, Grass-Fed collagen, offers both Types I and Type III proteins. Its main features include carbohydrates, cholesterol, pure protein, and it is highly digestible. It is GMO-free, grass-fed, paleo-friendly, and has an Active Amino Structure. It is also free from artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors, and GMOs.
· Many amazing benefits: Users have reported that the product promotes wrinkle reduction, skin elasticity, increased hydration, and functionality of joints. It also strengthens bones, speeds up ulcer healing, and enhances anti-inflammatory effects.
· Easy to Consume: This collagen powder is not only unflavored but also designed to smoothly mix in any butter or liquids such as coffees, soups, and smoothies.
>> Read also our guide to the best protein waters
The highly effective Hearthy Foods product also has excellent dispersibility. This decreases the possibility of a lump or dust forming when dissolving, making it ideal great even for baked goods.
Natural and healthy ingredients. One tbsp.of the powder contains as much protein as an egg. It also contains amino acid peptides, which are ideal for every function and play a very crucial role in reducing inflammation and promoting healthy aging.
In a nutshell
· Mixes easily into both cold and hot beverages
· Provides amino acids
· Supports nail, skin, hair, and bone health.
Bulletproof Collagen Protein Powder with XCT MCT Oil
The video above was made by Dave Asprey of Bulletproof – the guy is THE body hacker and seriously knows his stuff. Check out the bulletproof podcast for some indepth bio hacking ideas and general chat.
Bulletproof make a range of supplements and most know for their MCT oil. If you have ever tried the keto diet, you will be well aware of the Bulletproof coffee, created by Dave.
Why we picked the Bulletproof Collagen Powder
-It’s made by Dave Asprey!
-Also has MCT oil for brain enhancement and sustained energy
Orgain Collegen Powder
Orgain have developed a lot of new products over the last year,with collagen powder being one. One serving gives you 20g of collagen hydrolysate along with 18g of protein and essential amino acids.
Orgain prides itself on organic, grass-fed powders with no dairy or soy.
Why we picked the Orgain Collagen Powder
-Brand is growing rapidly and building a great reputation
-Over 3000 good reviews on Amazon
Chicken Bone Broth Powder Organic
- Chicken Bone Broth Powder, Organic Free Range, Pure Protein Organics
- Plain unflavored cold water soluble Non-gelling type
- Perfect collagen powder for smoothies, shakes, soup, baked goods, etc.
- The definitive sports protein used by professional athletes
- Non-GMO, No Hormones, No antibiotics
This chicken bone broth powder is ideal for skin and hair health. The organic free-range supplement comes with the benefit of 20 grams of collagen peptides for every serving, which is twice more than most ordinary collagen powders. It also contains natural glycine that helps strengthen the immune and digestive and immune systems. Similarly, it is sourced from naturally fed poultry, making it very easy to digest.
Why we picked it
· Paleo-Friendly with no hormones, GMOs, dairy, and gluten
· Organic free-range
· Chicken bone broth powder
· Pure protein organics
· Zero antibiotics
· Ideal for soup and bakes etc.
· Unflavored and soluble even in cold water
· Pure protein organics
In a nutshell
· Natural ingredients
· Lots of collagen protein
Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Powder
More and more dieticians and beauty experts are recommending this powder to enhance the immunity system as well as fast and robust growing nails. Similarly, most users have reported less breakage of nails and an improved skin appearance. It also reduces appetite making it perfect for people who want to lose some weight.
Made from a blend of egg, fish, chicken, and bovine collagen, it is chemical, hormone, and antibiotics free. A single serving of the powder contains 9 grams of protein and 35 calories. It mixes smoothly into liquids without chalkiness and clumping, making it ideal for adding to both cold and hot drinks.
Why we picked it Ancient Nutrition’s Collagen Powder
· A high-quality combination of egg, chicken, fish, and bovine collagen peptides
· Features hydrolyzed collagen type X, V, III, II and I giving you a healthy skin while strengthening your joints.
· Clean and natural sources: It is sourced directly from pasture-raised cows, shellfish-free fish, chicken, and eggs in the Midwest US.
In a nutshell
· Mixes easily
· Various protein types
· Pure and clean
Looking for better digestion, radiant skin, stronger nails, and less joint pain? Then you would want to go for a reliable and effective collagen protein powder. Choose from these four options to enjoy various life-changing benefits of collagen proteins. They are 100 percent pure- meaning they are free of fillers, harmful chemicals, GMO and are sourced from grass-fed animals.
Best grass fed whey protein powder
Premier Protein Milk vs Muscle Milk
Best protein waters to buy for a quick post workout protein hit