The days are flying past and I am not getting the time to write but I will rectify that…
There have been so many great things that have happened over the last few days and when I can find some time when I am not mentally frazzled I will elaborate and add more details because more details are deserved! These will include:
- Running to Cape Lookout – this was a sad day walking but the views were amazing. Included a detour off the 101 past Neharts Bay and arriving at the Cape Lookout state park campsite
- Running again – After a few days of walking and jogging I found my insoles that solved all my problem (well nearly). The pace has picked up and the smile has grown!!!
- Being treated to an amazing meal at the Hawk Creek Café, Neskowin – Frank, the owner, treated me an amazing pizza, sticky toffee pudding, wine and beer.
- Sleeping on the beach in Neskowin – Great idea in principal, not quite the same in reality
- An amazing night in Depoe Bay – I met a couple in Hawk Creek who invited me to stay. They looked after me so well and treated me like a king. A huge act of kindness and one that has given me a real boost. Huge thanks to Joann and Ken
- Seeing whales in Depoe bay
So much to write about an so little time!!!